CTI is a Manufacturing Automation Company that specializes in designing and building custom Industrial Automation systems for:
- Manufacturing Automation & Assembly
- Material Handling
- Process Control
- Product Testing & Quality Assurance
- Inspection, Verification & Counting
We specialize in finding creative, high ROI, and robust solutions to the most challenging Industrial Automation problems.
Need a Custom Machine to automate your process?
At CTI, we have designed and built many custom machines to automate industrial processes. Our machines are:
- Stand-alone manufacturing automation systems or subsystems integrated into larger manufacturing processes
- Developed using 3D modeling so our customers can visualize progress throughout the design process.
- Built with cost, effectiveness, usability, safety, and reliability in mind.
Custom Manufacturing & Material Handling
Our company specializes in the automation of manufacturing processes where an “off the shelf” solution does not exist. If your process deals with oddly shaped parts, high speeds, or has other special material handling considerations, let our automation company find a way.
Our automation company has created many custom solutions using:
- Gantry motion systems
- Robot arm systems
- Custom Linear and Rotational Motion systems
- Solenoids and actuators
- Grippers and End Effectors (vacuum, needle, conventional, etc.)
- Fiber Optics
- Rubber and Plastics
- Oil and Gas
Control “batch” processes or subsystems in larger processes. CTI’s custom software provides:
- P&ID software interface customized to mirror documentation
- User can develop and execute custom scripts
- Custom Alarm Definitions, Trend Graphing, and Logging
- User Access Control
Inspection and Measurement
Need to isolate defective parts or characterize process defects? As a top tier automation company, CTI has over 20 years of experience creating machine vision inspection and measurement systems. Our solutions help customers:
- Gain manufacturing intelligence for process improvements
- Quantify issues occurring “upstream” in manufacturing process
- Optimize OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Add value by reducing future costs