Your Industrial Automation System... Our Expertise.
For over 20 years, the automation engineers at Coleman-Sciotex have created custom industrial automation systems that drastically improve operational efficiency and profitability. We provide a full service automation system design, build, integration and custom software that ensures your solution functions well even when the application is challenging. Our expertise allows efficient setup, which keeps your costs lower by minimizing rework.
Coleman-Sciotex customizes and installs Industrial Automation Systems for:
✔ Manufacturing Automation
✔ Material Handling
✔ Motion Control
✔ Process Control
✔ Product Testing and Quality Assurance
✔ Automated Inspection, Verification and Counting
Contact us to discuss your unique industrial automation system application.
Need a Custom Machine to automate your process?
We specialize in finding the most creative and high ROI solutions to the most challenging industrial automation challenges. Our automation systems create heroes by often generating millions in company savings.
At CTI, we have designed and built many custom machines to automate industrial processes. Our machines are:
- Stand-alone manufacturing automation systems or subsystems integrated into larger manufacturing processes.
- Developed using 3D modeling so our customers can visualize progress throughout the design process.
- Built with cost, effectiveness, usability, safety, and reliability in mind.
Custom Manufacturing & Material Handling
We’re really good at automating manufacturing processes where an “off the shelf” solution does not exist. If your process deals with oddly shaped parts, high speeds, or has special material handling considerations, let our automation company help you find a way.
We have created many custom solutions using:
- Gantry motion systems
- Robot arm systems
- Custom Linear and Rotational Motion systems
- Solenoids and actuators
- Grippers and End Effectors (vacuum, needle, conventional, etc.)
Control “batch” chemical processes or subsystems in larger processes. CTI’s custom software provides:
- P&ID software interface customized to mirror documentation
- User can develop and execute custom scripts
- Custom Alarm Definitions, Trend Graphing, and Logging
- User Access Control
Inspection and Measurement
- Gain manufacturing intelligence for process improvements
- Quantify issues occurring “upstream” in manufacturing process
- Optimize OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Add value by reducing future costs