An Automation Company that Comes with Bragging Rights
CTI is a different kind of Automation Company that works with you to design and build top performing custom Industrial Automation systems for:
- Manufacturing Automation & Assembly
- Material Handling and Motion Control
- Process Control
- Product Testing & Quality Assurance
- Automated Inspection, Verification & Counting
Need a Custom Machine to automate your process?
We specialize in finding the most creative and high ROI solutions to the most challenging Industrial Automation problems. Our systems help create heroes by often generating millions in company savings.
At CTI, we have designed and built many custom machines to automate industrial processes. Our machines are:
- Stand-alone manufacturing automation systems or subsystems integrated into larger manufacturing processes.
- Developed using 3D modeling so our customers can visualize progress throughout the design process.
- Built with cost, effectiveness, usability, safety, and reliability in mind.
Custom Manufacturing & Material Handling
We’re really good at automating manufacturing processes where an “off the shelf” solution does not exist. If your process deals with oddly shaped parts, high speeds, or has special material handling considerations, let our automation company help you find a way.
We have created many custom solutions using:
- Gantry motion systems
- Robot arm systems
- Custom Linear and Rotational Motion systems
- Solenoids and actuators
- Grippers and End Effectors (vacuum, needle, conventional, etc.)
In our over 20 years, we’ve gained experience in every industry including: Electronics, Semiconductor, Fiber Optics, Rubber, Plastics, Oil, Gas, Energy, Ceramics, Metals, Defense, Aviation, Products, Food, Agriculture and Many More.
Control “batch” chemical processes or subsystems in larger processes. CTI’s custom software provides:
- P&ID software interface customized to mirror documentation
- User can develop and execute custom scripts
- Custom Alarm Definitions, Trend Graphing, and Logging
- User Access Control
Inspection and Measurement
- Gain manufacturing intelligence for process improvements
- Quantify issues occurring “upstream” in manufacturing process
- Optimize OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Add value by reducing future costs