The Part 11 & Data Integrity Toolkit provides indispensable LabVIEW utilities for:
- User Access Management
- Data Encryption & Data Integrity Tags
- Generating & Reading Activity Logs with Integrity Validation
User Access Management Features
- Configurable password expiration time
- Unique password & User IDs required
- Lockout user on configurable number of failed attempts
- Encrypted password file
- User Access Manager (Level 10 access only) displays status of all accounts, including “locked” accounts
- Activity log output
User Access Control Graphical User Interfaces
- Enter User ID & Password
- Change Password
- User Account Manager
- Account Setup
Data Integrity Features
- Add Data Integrity Tags (DITs) to files or associate DITs to files or folders
- Use Verify DIT VIs to prove that a file or group of files has not been modified since it’s creation.
- Utilizes Public/Private Key RSA encryption – number of bits is configurable.
- Toolset includes VIs for large integer mathematics; prime number & key generation.
Activity Log Features
- VIs for adding all user activities to a system activity log file (ASCII text file) with DITs added to allow for detection of unauthorized log modification.
- Activity Log Viewer – reads & verifies activity log (audit trail)The toolkit also includes an example program which demonstrates the use of the various toolkit component VIs.
|P11 Standard||1 license with source code. Some low level VIs password protected. Appropriate for most users.||695|
|P11-RT1||1 run-time license.||295|
|P11-RT5||5 run-time licenses.||995|
|P11 Full Source||1 license with source code. All diagrams exposed.||1,995|
Download the Part 11 & Data Integrity Toolkit flyer in pdf form.