This system, developed for an international manufacturer of fine china and dinnerware, inspects plates for 4 types of defects.
- User defined pass/fail criteria
- Multiple plate types up to 11 inch diameter
- Several quality grade categories
- Inspects both top and bottom of plates
- Laser height mapping detects plate warps with <250 micron resolution
- Detects trim (perimeter) defects with <180 micron resolution
- Detects glass adhesion to both sides of the plates using grazing angle laser illumination
- 60 plates per minute throughput
The system was developed on top of our existing ConveyorVIEW system platform, which meant lower cost and fast turnaround time for our client.