This system controls the flow of powder from two powder feeders. Using a serial communication protocol, the system can independently program each powder feeder with a target RPM and heater temperature following a user-created time profile. Control is also provided for switching the units to manual control, for sending the units into cleaning mode, or for turning the feed on and off.
The system features:
- Independently programmable feed rate profiles for each powder feeder
- Feed profiles can be saved, edited, or loaded from file
- Control of feeder heater temperature, cleaning cycle, feed RPM
- Logging of acquired feeder data, including actual RPM and temperature
- User can print step profiles and acquired data