CTI ImageView software has been specifically designed for those seeking a low-cost, high-performance, solution for image acquisition & logging from GigE, USB, Firewire, and Camera Link cameras.
CTI ImageView is available as a stand-alone program or as part of a complete image acquisition system, including lighting, lens (or objective), frame grabber, computer, mounting fixtures, enclosure and other hardware. Customized versions with automated Image Analysis can be provided.
- All GigE Vision, IEEE 1394 (DCAM), IP (Ethernet), DirectShow USB cameras
- Standard Camera Link cameras including all Basler Vision Camera Link cameras
- Any camera or frame grabber compatible with National Instruments NI-IMAQ or NI-IMAQdx drivers
- Integrated camera configuration
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 10
- Configurable image buffer size (limited only by available RAM for 64-bit version)
- Image buffer playback mode
- High speed logging to numerous file types, including: BMP, JPG, JPG2000, PNG, TIF, flat binary file, and AVI.
- Configurable file logging and file naming, including: Time Lapse logging, high speed logging to flat binary files, and our proprietary Smart Skip logging mode, which allows for a high speed logging rate which adjusts automatically to the hard drive write rate
CTI ImageVIEW Standard (IV-002) is $799.00 which includes a license for National Instruments Vision Acquisition Software (which is required). For those who already own this license, CTI ImageVIEW base (IV-001) is $399.00.